Applicable to applicants (skilled and highly-skilled) going for execution of projects in POWER & STEEL Sectors.
1. Visa Application form (No column to be left unfilled) duly signed along with photograph pasted at the designated space
2. One copy of the passport (the personal data page and signature page) and one copy of residence permit or work permit in case of foreign nationals (signature on the passport should be in ink and not with pencil)
3. Copy of the National ID Card- both sides (Not required for non-Chinese citizens)
4. Letter from the Indian company awarding the contract to the foreign company specifying following details:
i. Name of the foreign company
ii. Registered address of the foreign company
iii. Name of the project awarded as per the tender document
iv. Location of the project in India (village/town/district/state)
v. Duration of the contract (number of days)
vi. Total number of foreign workers likely to be sent by the foreign company (category wise)
vii. Highly skilled
viii. Skilled technician with diploma/polytechnic degree
ix. Skilled workers with school level education
5. Letter from the Indian company addressed to the Indian Mission stating explicitly:
i. It guarantees the conduct of the foreign company and the foreign personnel involved in the execution of the project/contract.
ii. It would be responsible for ensuring that the applicant (name of the applicant, passport number and date of birth shall be mentioned) will abide by Indian rules and regulations.
iii. It will be liable to ensure departure of the applicant from India upon expiry of Visa.
6. Letter from the foreign employer providing brief description of the nature of its project in India and a brief description of the job which the applicant is required to perform in India
7. Copy of the qualifying educational certificates with English Translation
8. Professional expertise Certificate
9. CV of applicant
10. Registration Certificate of the employing company under the companies’ act/proof of registration of the firm in the State industries department or the Export Promotion Council.
11. No-Criminal Record Certificate issued by PSB/Police and duly attested by Notary. (In case of foreigners, the requisite certificate from the respective Diplomatic Mission)
12. Duly filled in Reference Sheet (in soft MS Word
format by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org )